Thank you for your interest in the Carepaths network. At the bottom of this page is a link to the onboarding site which is operated by our partner, ShortList.
Before you go here's some useful information about the network and what you will need to enroll.
Carepaths Network Works for Providers
Independence: The network is made up of licensed and experienced clinicians and we'll treat you as an independent practitioner.
Provider Reimbursement: Most of the value of this site is delivered by the clinicians, so most of the fees collected will go to them. After we deduct credit card processing cost, 80% of fees collected will go to the providers.
Busy Providers: We want to control the size of the network, so that clinician in it get enough referrals to make it a meaningful part of their practices. With a growing business, this will not always be possible, but we'll do the best we can.
Providers Control Their Availability: The service packages we offer specify the number of days per week clinicians are to respond and the number of responses per day, but you control the days and times. You also can tell us when you are not accepting new clients.
OPEN NETWORKS IN ILLINOIS AND OREGON
We are launching our platform in Illinois and Oregon. If you are interested in participating in one of these networks, please use the link at the bottom of the page to complete the onboarding process.
YOU'LL NEED THESE TO COMPLETE ONBOARDING
1) NPI type and number
2) Scanned copy of your professional liability insurance
3) Scanned copy of your professional license. If you are licensed in more than 1 state and would like to receive referrals of clients from other states, please provide all licenses.
4) A picture of yourself in (jpeg, png, bmp, svg 1MB max)
5) Brief statement of introduction for clients. You'll add this to a box labeled 'Description.' We are looking for a few hundred words about you and your approach to treatment.
6) Banking information: bank name, name on account, account number, routing number, account type(checking or savings) and bank address
7) Tax information if you report as an individual: country of residence, Social Security Number, your name as it appears on your tax return, complete address
8) Tax information if you report as a business: country of residence, Employer Identification Number, company name, complete address and business type(sole proprietor, C corporation, S corporation, partnership, Trust/estate, Limited Liability Company)
9) Titles: Enter the initials you use after your name to indicate you degree and license.
You can start with what you have and come back later if you need to.
Please note, you don't need to complete these fields: skills and services, hourly rate and social links.
PROVIDERS IN OTHER STATES
After Illinois and Oregon are up and running we will be expanding to the other states in the next few months. If you are interested in providing services in one of these states, please leave your name and contact information and upload your license. We'll prompt you to complete the rest of the information when we get closer to launching in your state.
Our onboarding site is provided by Shortlist and their staff are available in a chat window in the lower right-hand corner of the screen to answer questions about the process.