Treat your patients online with easy to use, confidential videoconferencing. CarePaths has incorporated new developments in technology that enable dramatically enhanced video conferencing quality. Gestures, facial expressions, tones of voice, body language, and other visual and auditory subtleties so important in psychotherapy—are rendered with a crispness and immediacy that Skype, Facetime, Google Plus, etc do not come close to matching. Also, CarePaths’ Telepsychiatry application is encrypted and Hipaa compliant. Popular applications such as Skype are not Hipaa compliant. Use the application for therapy as well as remote staff supervision and one on one meetings with staff who are at a different location.
Use teletherapistfinder.com to grow your online practice.
The features and benefits include:
- Super easy to use—And there are no plug-ins, downloads or technical skills required.
- Flexibility—Because you don’t have to travel to an office, you can schedule patients at times convenient to you and your patients, including nights and weekends
- Continuity of care—Patients move, return to college, travel for their job; teletherapy solves this problem
- Fewer no shows—Patients don’t have problems getting to your office because it is virtual
- Convenience–Care can be accessed anytime and anywhere: home, work, school
- Privacy—It is Hipaa compliant, encrypted, and secure
- Staff to staff meetings—Supervision and secure one on one staff conferences are supported between two locations/computers
- Access—A range of patients who can not get to a providers office, e.g. agoraphobics, fear stigma, physically disabled, has a contagious condition, lives in a rural location, etc. can receive care
- Effectiveness—Studies show that teletherapy is as effective as in person therapy
- Broader market reach—You can be available to patients in any state in which you are licensed to practice