Increase Physician Referrals & Promote Behavioral Integration with Direct Messaging
Direct Messaging is a standardized way of exchanging information between EHRs that other areas of healthcare are rapidly adopting.
CarePaths Direct Messaging allows referring providers (e.g. a PCP) to automatically generate referrals without drafting a letter or making a phone call. All the information sent by the PCP is automatically incorporated into your CarePaths EHR account!
Reports are automatically generated once the patient has been seen, thus, efficiently closing the referral loop. Using Direct Messaging, behavioral clinicians can almost entirely eliminate paperwork, delays, telephone tag, access problems, and more.
Lastly, all direct addresses are listed on the direct exchange network, an industry database of clinicians who interoperate using direct messaging.
Here’s why you should sign-up:
• HIPAA-compliant, encrypted secure channel to protect patient data
• Easy to use (like an email address) and interoperable with other platforms/EHRs
• Your practice can get listed in the direct exchange network
Setup: $200 (one-time payment)
• $75/yr. per registered NPI
• Requires payment in full for all registered NPIs
• Cancel anytime, no termination fees
• $12/mo. per registered NPI
• Requires 30-day cancellation notice
Contact email@example.com to get started or obtain more information.
CarePaths is also building an online directory of behavioral providers who wish to take primary care referrals via direct messaging. If you’re interested in being listed in this directory, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain more information.