CarePaths Digital Front Door: Practice Building Re-Imagined
What is the CarePaths Digital Front Door?
- ● A mobile app for patients that makes it dramatically easier for them to engage in behavioral treatment
- ● New patients setup accounts with demographic and insurance information, complete assessments, select therapists, and schedule initial sessions
- ● New and existing patients use app for secure teletherapy and text messaging, completing periodic assessments, scheduling sessions and making payments
- ● Reminders for appointments, payments and assessments delivered through the mobile app
- ● Integrates with CarePaths EHR
- ● iOS or Android versions available
How does patient get mobile app?
- ● Scanning QR code on clinician’s website or marketing materials links patients to the download
- ● Referring or receiving clinician can email or securely text a download invite link to patient
- ● Referrers with EHR interop capability (most physicians) can send automated referral that triggers a download invite for the patient
How does CarePaths Digital Front Door enhance treatment?
- ● Clinicians can strengthen their connections with patients during interval before first appointment with secure text messaging
- ● Measurement Based Care is automated. Clinicians select the assessment protocol and patients are prompted to complete measures on app when due
- ● Clinicians monitor patients with automated assessments and support them between sessions with text messaging
What about getting paid?
- ● Insurance eligibility is automatically verified before each service
- ● With patient responsibility information from eligibility verification, payment can be collected at time of service
- ● Online payments can be collected before or after service
- ● Claims can be automatically submitted when service is complete shortening payment cycle
What does it cost?
- ● No additional charge for current CarePaths EHR customers
- ● $15 per month per clinician for new customers
View Previous Events:
If you would like to receive exclusive updates about demos and future events, please enter your email in the box below.