CarePaths Connect: Practice Building Re-Imagined
The Digital Front Door improves the patient experience, makes access to care easier and more convenient, makes running a practice less expensive, and enhances clinical outcomes.
START FREE TRIAL
No Credit Card Required
CarePaths Connect Features Overview (~1 min)
What is the CarePaths Digital Front Door?
• A mobile app for patients that makes it dramatically easier for them to engage in behavioral treatment
• New patients setup accounts with demographic and insurance information, complete assessments, select therapists, and schedule initial sessions
• New and existing patients use app for secure teletherapy and text messaging, completing periodic assessments, scheduling sessions and making payments
• Reminders for appointments, payments and assessments delivered through the mobile app
• Integrates with CarePaths EHR
• Available for iOS and Android
How Do Patients Get the Mobile App?
• Scanning QR code on clinician’s website or marketing materials links patients to the download
• Referring or receiving clinician can email or securely text a download invite link to patient
• Referrers with EHR interop capability (most physicians) can send automated referral that triggers a download invite for the patient
How does CarePaths Digital Front Door enhance treatment?
• Clinicians can strengthen their connections with patients during interval before first appointment with secure text messaging
• Measurement Based Care is automated. Clinicians select the assessment protocol and patients are prompted to complete measures on app when due
• Clinicians monitor patients with automated assessments and support them between sessions with text messaging
What about getting paid?
• Insurance eligibility is automatically verified before each service
• With patient responsibility information from eligibility verification, payment can be collected at time of service
• Online payments can be collected before or after service
• Claims can be automatically submitted when service is complete shortening payment cycle
FEATURES THAT YOU AND YOUR PATIENTS WILL LOVE
View your therapist’s open appointment times right in the app
Book a time that works for you without having to call the office.
New Patients Create Their Own Account
The Front Door’s digital intake lets patients enter demographic and financial information, and complete standardized assessments online before the clinical intake.
Verify Insurance Eligibility
Patients enter their insurance information
Instant eligibility and benefit verification and patient financial responsibility
Meets requirements for surprise billing rule
Text Messaging With Clinician or Support Staff
Patients can use encrypted text messages to communicate with clinicians or support staff
Messages to clinicians are segregated from support messages
Online payments via credit card, PayPal or direct debit
Prompts for Appointments, Assessments and Payment
Alerts Remind Patients:
- • Of upcoming appointments
- • Of payments due
- • To complete assessments
Measurement Based Care
Standard Instruments to Monitor Patient Progress Is an Evidence Based Practice That:
- • Improves psychotherapy outcomes
- • Identifies patients who are not progressing and are at risk of a poor outcome